FakeGPS is the most popular location spoofing app. By location spoofing, I don’t mean ‘VPN‘. VPN only changes your IP location, but your GPS location isn’t going to change. For this reason, FakeGPS APK is used to change the GPS location of your device. This is handy when you want to play games like Pokemon Go if it’s still not launched for your country.
For instance, Pokemon Go is still not launched for India and many other countries. I’m from not USA or Australia but still I can play Pokemon Go anywhere for free using the FakeGPS app. It can be used for many other purposes and in many other GPS games. You can go to Rome, New York, Sydney and many other places within seconds!
How to use FakeGPS APK for Changing Location?
- Enable the developer mode on your Android device. (This step is not essential for older Android versions.)
- In the developer options, enable Mock locations.
- Then set your location to be ‘device only’. (This means it’s going to use GPS location only)
- Open FakeGPS and move the red dot anywhere where you like.
- Then tab on the ‘Play button’.
- To stop FakeGPS location changer, simply tab on the pause button.
Important things to note:
- FakeGPS location changer requires play services and maps.
- FakeGPS might not work with some apps but works with most of them.
- It cannot be used with apps like Viber as it requires network location enabled.
- If FakeGPS app stops working or is malfunctioning, simply restart your Android device.
Download FakeGPS APK [Latest Version]
Here are the download links for FakeGPS APK (latest APK version).
File Name: com.fakegps.mock-3.470-APK4Fun.com.apk
Package Name: com.fakegps.mock
File Size: 3.6 MB