Clash Royale’s Valkyrie: Wiki & Strategy or Guide
I don’t know about any other player, but I love Clash Royale’s Valkyrie. I would say, it’s like the Healer from Clash of Clans, although, you’ll find almost no relation between them. But I can show you a relationship between both.
Like in Clash of Clans, the Healer heals troops and protects them. Similarly, Valkyrie protects your building from collapsing. I mean, she melees all the surrounded enemies in such a way that she is gonna kill them in a go. She does that well, indeed.
“Tough melee fighter, deals area damage around her. Swarm or horde, no problem! She can take them all out with a few spins.”
Random Info: Clash Royale’s Valkyrie
Here are some random facts that can be used to describe her looks and power:
- Valkyrie can be unlocked from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1).
- She bears orange hair, a War Axe and a Brown Fur Coat.
- She attacks with a powerful whirl of her axe, damaging all the troops in an AoE (Area of Effect) surrounding her.
- On 9/2/16, the Card Balance update increased her speed from 1.5 seconds to 1.6 seconds.
- She is very alike to the COC’s Valkyrie and her characteristics like whirling of her axe, but they differ because of the new graphics and also their colour combination is different.
Clash Royale’s Valkyrie Strategy
- She is effective against Skeleton Army.
– When your enemy releases the Skeleton Army, you can deploy your Valkyrie.
– She will whirl her axe with a 360° movement: killing all the skeletons.
★ This is a great strategy you can use to safeguard your buildings. Meanwhile, she will finish up the skeletons which are very active at breaking buildings.
- Deploy her near a bunch of troops.
– When you see a lot of enemy troops are rushing to your base, you can deploy your Valkyrie within the bunch of enemy troops.
– She’ll spin her war axe and do crucial damage to the enemy troops while the Arena Towers will also attack the enemy troops.
★ This strategy is great for wasting your enemy’s time while you reach the time limit. You can also use this trick for protecting your base buildings or allow them to do very limited damage to you.
★Note★ You can see that Valkyrie is mostly used for defensive purposes. I think that’s the reason for putting this troop in this real-time battle game. So, use it to defend not attack. 😉
Clash Royale’s Valkyrie: Statistics
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Rarity||Type|
|1.5 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||4||x1||Rare||Troop|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
If you had a glimpse of the above table, you’ll know everything you need know about this troop. I like Valkyrie because of her defensive skill: whirling of her axe to kill the troops surrounding her. You’ll too love it if you learn to use it effectively.
She has high HP (Hitpoints) which enables her to absorb the maximum damage done to her, but also deals greatly with damage! I think, she is the only one who can save your buildings and troops if you’re a low-level player like me. I’ve started playing Clash Royale and I spent no money, rushing like those pros on the Internet did.
You don’t need money to play a game. But still, if you want to rush, you can. Rushing here means, spending money and gems for upgrading troops and levelling up. However, if you liked this post and wiki, share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Comment below to let me know what you think of Clash Royale’s Valkyrie! 😉