Are you looking for the latest Clash Royale Private Servers October 2016? Great then, you’re at the right spot. I feel God-like when playing on a modded server. You’re literally having everything you need – unlimited Gold & Gems. It’s really fun and exciting as you have each and every card in the game.
Supercell frequently updates their games which include both Clash Royale & Clash of Clans. So, I decided to give an update for this month. After every update, the private servers updated automatically. Without further do, let’s see how to join these latest private servers.
This is the testing & working method for this month. We’ll be bringing in another update next month similarly. 😉
You can subscribe so you can receive it directly to your inbox. 😀
Clash Royale Private Servers October 2016
Talking about these private servers, I think most of them are very laggy. That’s because these servers aren’t hosted by rich developers like Supercell. I really can’t say if you’re going to face the sort of issues as it worked for me.
Good news for iOS players, this time, I could join the private server without hassle. But there’s a ‘but‘, it might not even work for you. I’m literally not sure about it yet.
Pros of Clash Royale Private Servers
- You got unlimited Gold & Gems.
- You can purchase all Cards without hassle.
- There are features of creating & joining a Clan.
- You can do friendly battles with your friends.
Cons of Clash Royale Private Servers
- Servers are sometimes overloaded resulting in massive lags.
- You have infinite, meaning you have to earn nothing.
- Most if not all private servers take time in updating the servers along with the Supercell’s official server.
Playing Clash of Clans too? Check our Clash of Clans Private Servers for October 2016.