Clash Royale Knight looks like a brave man holding a long sharp edged knife, He has a beautiful mustache. Clash Royale Knight is one type of melee unit. He costs only 3 Elixir and has comparably, He has high amount of hit points and a decent amount of damage. He along with a musketeer or a witch is a deadly combination.
Believe me, Clash Royale Knight, He is an tough guy. And similar to Barbarians, He is very powerful and has a mustache like them. He is also a like a Mini P.E.K.K.A with decent amount of damage and good amount of hit points. Lets see about things special with him, And what kind of strategies he work for and some data about his statistics.
Clash Royale Knight Random Info
“A tough melee fighter. The Barbarian’s handsome, cultured cousin. Rumor has it that he was knighted based on the sheer awesomeness of his mustache alone.”
- Clash Royale Knight is unlocked at Training Camp ( Tutorial).
- Clash Royale Knight has a long sword and a melee troop and also an neat manly mustache, He looks similar to a barbarian.
- When a Knight is defeated, His long sword falls on the arena ground.
- He and Barbarians are considered as cousins because of their similar similarities.
- He is a new troop added in the game Clash Royale and it is not related to Clash Of Clans.
Clash Royale Knight Strategy
- He is a very cheap unit, This card also provides a good amount of hit points and damage. So it can be used for both offensive and defensive strategies. Knight can assist big units such as Giant, Giant Skeletons. And also useful in defending against a Prince charge.
- He can also be used as a meat shield for Witch, Musketeer and many other units. Alternatively, He can also be used to kill them. when a Witch enters your arena area, You can kill her by dropping you Knight at proper timing.
- He can be beaten to the ground by swarming units such as Skeleton army, Minions and many more.
Clash Royale Knight Statistics
|Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Cost||Count||Type||Rarity|
|1.1 sec||Medium||1 sec||Melee||Ground||3||x1||Troop||Common|
|Level||Hitpoints||Area Damage||Damage per second|
Knight is a powerful unit, Because of his cost effectiveness. You can try with him in your deck. He will be very useful in both offensive and defensive cases, But there are many effective units than him. I would advise you to try variety of combinations with different cards, Pick the right combo which works for you. So, Do you know more about the mighty Knight?? please share with us. Check out the video below.