You’re going to have epic days playing on these new Clash of Clans private servers. Although there is a master private server, there are always new servers showing up. You need a little update every month of these servers, for that you can also sign up for our newsletter. You will get sent weekly awesome updates before anyone knows about them. 😉
Whatever, we were talking about Clash of Clans private servers. We had already posted Clash of Clans private servers for Android for the month of June, but IOS was left behind. Today’s topic is covering both Android and IOS. The procedure is always simple for Android users, while for IOS users, the steps are a bit different. You need to jailbreak your device in order to start accessing these private or modded servers.
Here are the latest Clash of Clans Private Servers!
Clash of Clans Private Servers for July 2016
I already told you of the new Clash of Clans private servers. But you might wonder what features you will be getting for playing in these servers. Well, you guessed it right – unlimited everything. Yeah, you will get unlimited Gold, Elixir & Gems. 😀
These are the features of Clash of Clans private servers:
- Unlimited resources – gold and elixir.
- Unlimited gems.
- Unlimited Army Camp space.
- You can create and join clans.
- You can have friendly battles (newly introduced).
- You already have tons trophies, but you still can earn more by winning attacks.
Clash of Clans Private Servers on Android
To make the Clash of Clans private server switcher work, you need a rooted Android device. If you don’t know how to root your Android phone, simply sign up for our special newsletter, you’ll receive the ultimate guide to root any Android device almost instantly! 😉
WARNING: Don’t FORGET to SIGN IN with your Google Account in Clash of Clans!
Steps to follow:
- Download the Clash of Clans Private Server Switcher APK.
- Once downloaded, install the app.
- Then open the app, you’ll be asked for ROOT access permission.
- Simply allow the app to access the ROOT folders.
- Now you will see some some names, simply tap on any one of them.
- Now tap connect to join the server.
- Now launch the Clash of Clans game.
- You will see you’re in Level 1.
- Enjoy the private server!
- If you want to get back to the original server, simply open COC Private Switcher.
- Now tap on ‘Official Clash of Clans Server’ and connect.
- You’re now back to your original Clash of Clans account.
Clash of Clans Private Servers on IOS
To run and make this trick work, you don’t need to jailbreak your phone! Yeah, without jailbreak, you can join Clash of Clans private servers through DNS. If this doesn’t work for you, it’s your bad luck. This works very rarely and let’s hope for the best. 🙂
Steps to follow:
- Go to ‘Settings’ from your iOS homescreen.
- Go to ‘Wifi’ settings.
- Tap on the little circular ‘i’ representing ‘Information’.
- Replace the DNS with the private server’s DNS.
These are the working DNS for Clash of Clans: (not guaranteed) 🙁
Concluding… (Private Servers July 2016)
These are Clash of Clans private servers for July 2016. It’s surefire that this is working for Android users, but for IOS, I feel a bit of disappointment. Don’t feel sad if it’s not working, new methods will be coming soon. The thing I love about Android is ‘freedom‘. You can modify your device the way you like, it’s totally yours! 😀
However, if you found this post helpful, share it on Facebook with your friends. Comment your opinions and thoughts about Clash of Clans private or modded servers, and if you have any problems while following the steps. Subscribe to our newsletter for instant and more updates. 😉