Clash of Clans Private Servers August 2016 (Android & IOS)
There are many players who like playing in private servers. But there are many servers that are laggy and lacks many new features. So, I made up my mind to share an update on the Clash of Clans Private Servers August 2016. 😀
In this post, I will share some of the best Clash of Clans Private Servers for August 2016. This technique works for Android flawlessly but iOS users may have some problems as they connect via DNS. You will have unlimited resources – gold, elixir and gems.
Do you play Clash Royale too? Here are the private servers for Clash Royale.
Without talking more, let’s dig into the Clash of Clans Private Servers August 2016. I have tried and this worked perfectly on my Android device, But keep in mind, you need a rooted device to connect to the servers as special root access is necessary. 🙂
Clash of Clans Private Servers August 2016
Some of the features of joining private servers are:
- Unlimited gold, elixir, and gems.
- Unlimited Army Camp space.
- You can create or join a clan.
- You can do wars with other clans.
- New feature – friendly battles.
Well, now you have the reasons to join private servers. It’s true that private servers are sometimes fun to play on. But most of the times, they seem too irritating. You have nothing to do, everything is infinite. I personally don’t like private servers as there is very little fun.
Like you earn and build your village with your own capabilities in the real server. Whereas in private servers, it’s already made for you. You don’t have to loot others as you’re the king. I mean there is no real fun, other than attacking with thousands of troops. 🙂
Clash of Clans Private Servers August 2016 – How to Join?
For Android users:
- Download Clash of Clans Private Server Switcher updated APK from the link below.
- Once downloaded, allow the installation.
- Then when you open the app, it will ask for ROOT access.
- Simply allow the app to access, and you will see a list of servers.
- Join any of them by tapping once on them.
- To switch back to the original server, go back to the app, and now tap on the ‘Clash of Clans Official Server‘.
For iOS users:
- Go to Settings.
- Then go WiFi options.
- Tap on the small ‘i‘ icon beside your Network SSID name.
- Now use this DNS, The Working DNS is listed below the Download Links.
Note: It’s not guaranteed that this will work for iOS. I’m sorry for this because iOS still doesn’t give you enough freedom to do that. 🙁
Download Clash of Clans Private Server Switcher for Android & Get IOS DNS Servers
File Name: cocprivateswitch_ClashRoyale-Guide.org.apk **Root Required**
File Size: 3 MB (2,899,440 bytes)
Support OS: Android 4.4 and Above
This is the updated Clash of Clans Private Servers August 2016. You can download the private server Switcher from the links above. As I said, this works just fine for Android users but iOS users may have some problems connecting. I’m sorry but iOS doesn’t give the freedom, I’m saying once again. 🙂
If you liked this post – Clash of Clans Private Servers August 2016, share it on Facebook and let your friends know about this private server so that they can join you too. Comment below if you have any questions or problems connecting to the servers. 😀
If you want more guides, join our weekly newsletter for awesome stuff. 😉